Rajat Tokas Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rajat Tokas Forum

This forum is only for Rajat Tokas fans!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey people plsss listen

Go down 
+2
Minalkhan
maru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maru

maru

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-30

hey people plsss listen Empty
PostSubject: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:47 am

[b]hey people i am in orkut i think that mugdha in orkut is fake i have harshh andlavina and people say they are real i donnot know they donnot reply when we scrap them i donnot know y Sad Question so if u know that mugdha is in orkut plsssss do confirm and say Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com
Minalkhan

Minalkhan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: HI MARIAM   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:19 am

hello mariam aap nay koon sa orkut join kia hai?? can u plz tell me abt the orkut plz
Back to top Go down
maru

maru

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 am

orkut is a very nice site when people send u frnd request u need 2 know the person and them ask him wats his name where he stays and all wat u want know abt him i am frm last year so any tension ask me and my name is mariam not maru if i send u a frnd request i will write that i am frm here i am new here so plss help me here i donnot know any one here
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com
niki_cool

niki_cool

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:09 am

i dont think mughda is on orkut but i'm not sure bot yes harsh is on orkut n he has accepted my friend request.n i dont know about lavina
Back to top Go down
Nikrokz

Nikrokz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:13 am

listen i dont think mugha is on orkut because my sis (who is on orkut) told that there are many people with the name of rajat and mugha. Even if you find u will not be able to tell wwhich one is the real mugha. I have read this before in other forum and the same question: is mugha on orkut???????????
Back to top Go down
Nikrokz

Nikrokz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:50 pm

this is total stupidity, Finding mugha will not not give u any luck, as even if u found out who is mugha then will she talk, every will write thir name as mugha or rajat
Back to top Go down
harshita

harshita

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: hi   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:56 am

can you tell me address of any orkut?????Question
Back to top Go down
bhagya_w

bhagya_w

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:53 am

maru wrote:
[b]hey people i am in orkut i think that mugdha in orkut is fake i have harshh andlavina and people say they are real i donnot know they donnot reply when we scrap them i donnot know y Sad Question so if u know that mugdha is in orkut plsssss do confirm and say Laughing
hey mariam, i am there on orkut, and harsh is my friend there. and 2-3 rajat by name are my friend. i dont know who is the real one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey people plsss listen   hey people plsss listen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey people plsss listen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rajat Tokas Forum :: Rajat Tokas :: Your First RT Forum-
Jump to: